Rates updated24 Feb
Apply For A Loan Today & Receive a Decision
No Upfront Fees | One Application
Representative 1264% APR (Variable)
Bestloans.co.uk provides an efficient way to apply for a loan. We completely remove the need you having to submit multiple applications to numerous different lenders; instead we do all of the hard work for you searching a panel of more than 20 lenders and brokers in real time.
Once you submit an application, our smart loan sourcing engine will provide you with an online decision and put you directly in touch with the most suitable lender/broker. If we are unable to source a loan for you, we may offer an alternative product such as a credit card
Bestloans.co.uk is a trading style of TFLI Limited who is a licensed credit broker and not a lender.
Bestloans Application Process
Bestloans.co.uk innovative loan sourcing engine allows us to search a large panel of reputable lenders and credit brokers efficiently! Just complete our form and let us do all of the hard work for you
The information we collectWe may collect personal information about you which you give to us when you use our Services. The provision of the Services to you may also require us to store details of your application, together with details of your financial information. We will periodically review your personal information to ensure that we do not keep it for longer than is necessary.
Purposes for which we use information about youWe may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- to enable you to access and use the Services; and/or
- to personalise aspects of our overall service to you; and/or
- to communicate with you; and/or
- to process a transaction between you and a third party.
Passing on information about youPlease be aware that once you use our Services, you will be regarded as having given your consent to us disclosing your personal information to the following parties:
- Third party providers whose products or services are listed on the results pages of the channels on our website, for the purposes of obtaining an online quotation for a personal loan for you or comparing different products and services which may be appropriate such as credit information services;
- The Financial Services Authority and/or other regulatory/governing bodies for the purposes of compliance monitoring;
- Other third party organisations for the purpose of marketing. These organisations may contact you about their products or services with your prior consent.
Informing you of offers and services which may be of interestWe would like to keep you updated by phone, e-mail or text of other products and services which we feel you may benefit from. For example, we may e-mail you letting you know how you could save money by switching product and services. Wherever we capture your data you will be asked to confirm your acceptance of us using your data for these purposes. By providing your information when you use our site, you consent to us disclosing your personal information to the following parties:
- Our trusted business partners, whose products and services may save you money.
- You can ask us to stop passing your information to third parties for marketing purposes at any time, which we will do. Such a request may result in us ceasing to offer the Services to you.
- We may disclose information about you in connection with legal proceedings or potential legal proceedings or if otherwise permitted to do so by law.
Electronic CommunicationsWhen you agree to receive any electronic communications from us, you also agree to receive additional communications on products and services which we believe you may be interested in. Any electronic communications we send you will include clear and concise instructions to follow should you wish to unsubscribe at any time.
How to opt outYou may express a preference for receiving telephone and e-mail contacts from us. Specifically, you may receive e-mails or calls regarding our service from time to time. If you do not wish to receive these e-mails or phone calls, you may send an email to us at email@example.com with the header UNSUBSCRIBE. If you elect to opt out of receiving contacts by telephone or e-mail, you will not receive updates on new product information or special offers.
You have the right, under section 7 of the Act, to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Any access request may be subject to a small statutory fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
CookiesWe may also collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type using a cookie file which is stored in the hard drive of your computer. Cookies help us to improve our website and deliver a better and more personalised service to you. They enable us to:
- personalise your experience on our website, speed up your searches and help us select services or materials for inclusion on the website which may be of interest to you.
- monitor general traffic patterns and usage of our Website to help us to improve our Website design and layout. Most browsers accept cookies automatically, but usually you can alter the settings of your browser to prevent automatic acceptance. If you choose not to receive cookies, you may not be able to use certain features of our Website.
Links To Other WebsitesOur website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
How to complain...Best Loans always aim to be fair and honest in everything we do, so if you have a complaint about any aspect of our service we’re keen to resolve it as quickly as possible. You can contact us is any of the following ways: By Post:
By Phone: 01625 32 22 74 (calls are charged at local rates and are inclusive of mobile phone users’ free minutes)
By Email: email@example.com
We will acknowledge receipt of the complaint within 3 working days and we hope to provide a final response within 4 weeks. We will write to you again within 4 weeks if we are unable to provide a final response within that time period. In any event we will respond to your complaint in full within 8 weeks.
If you are not satisfied with our response, or if a complaint is not resolved after eight weeks, you may refer the complaint to -
Financial Ombudsman Service
Telephone: 0800 023 4567
Web site: www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk
Our Trusted Partners
Personal Loan / Car Loan Companies
Credit Brokerage Companies
Fracta Media Limited